The Website is for entertainment purposes.
Authority to Use. The Website may provide you with an opportunity to share and upload, or submit comments, photos, videos, text and other information (collectively any submission or derivative thereof is referred to as “User Content”). You hereby grant Company and its users a non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual and worldwide authority to use, adapt, republish, copy, store, sell, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and distribute your User Content and screen name, including any intellectual property contained therein, in any medium now known or hereinafter developed, without payment or compensation to you and without seeking any further approval from you, as part of the Website or in support of the Website through advertising and marketing.
Acceptable Use Policy. Company requires all of its users to be respectful of other people.
You are solely responsible for the User Content that you post on the Service or transmit to other users and agree that you will not hold Company liable for any content you access from other users of the Website.
Without limitation, you will not post or transmit to other users any User Content that:
- • is defamatory, abusive, obscene, profane or offensive;
- • infringes or violates another party’s intellectual property rights (such as music, videos, photos or other materials for which you do not have written authority from the owner of such materials to post on the Service);
- • violates any party’s right of publicity or right of privacy;
- • is threatening, harassing or that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, physical harm or discrimination of any kind against any group or individual;
- • promotes or encourages violence or contains sexually explicit material;
- • is inaccurate, false or misleading in any way;
- • is illegal or promotes any illegal activities;
- • contains personal information of any party such as phone numbers, addresses, car registration numbers etc;
- • contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
- • contains any advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
Thank you for visiting our Website.