1. If “JT” is a two-word acronym to describe yourself, what would that be?
Hmm…”Just Thankful”. Thankful for everyday, for all the blessings and trials in life, coz I know that God is always with me.
2. What’s the most awkward thing that happened to you after a good sleep?
It happened some years ago, I was in a deep sleep then I woke up, started looking for the CD players coz I thought I was on-board. Hahaha, I went back to sleep when I saw my pillows and realized it was my rest day. Good thing TUTS wasn’t around yet, I would’ve jumped out of bed and started looking for responses on my PC.
3. Accidentally bumping into someone you really admire — your first move?
Freeze like a giant popsicle, hahaha. Probably play it cool, imitate a crooner’s voice and ask “sooo…where have you been all my la-ah-ah-ife?” Hahaha.
4. Dare devil stint: what extremes would you like to try?
I would love to try Parkour and Freerunning, man, those guys are gifted! Just try to picture this, traffic is really bad and I need to get to the station real fast, I put my sunnies on (pa-cool effect) then I start running and jumping from one building to another, not only would I look extremely fit, (no more bilbil) I’d also look really cool while doing it, downside though would be my tongue, it’ll probably be around my neck by the time I get to the station, hahaha.
5. You’d rather do a 140-foot bungee jumping than?
I’d bungee jump anytime of the day rather than do Banzai Skydiving. It’s so easy to do, I mean, it’s not even scary, all you have to do is throw the parachute first, jump after it, strap it on and deploy the parachute before hitting the ground, easy right? Hahaha. (hands over a parachute to the interviewer)
6. When you’re not talking over 96.3 Easy Rock, you’re probably in the?
Probably in the john, singing the songs in my phone’s playlist with a “do not disturb concert on-going” sign on the doorknob.
7. They call you Mr. Energy Bar because of your built. What do you think they would call you if one day you woke up like you’re the big plump joe?
Hahaha, to this day I still don’t know why Chloe called me that, she probably read a message from one of her listeners with some chocolate problem, then saw me haha.
Hmm…let’s see…Blobba JT, HippopoJTamus Prime, Tubby Taylor, Plumplestiltskin…